Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pay up Toyota: It is my idea

I guess someone at Toyota had a similar inspiration as I did.  Let me explain.

If you are an avid reader of my blog (which puts you in a group of about maybe 0.000000001% of earth;s population or i/6785 visitors to my blog since I started tracking visitors), then you might remember my post on the missing e in the english alphabet. Just to refresh your memory, you can re-read my adios amigos post here.  Some have written to me saying it was creative, while others have LOL, and some have promised to beat the hell out of me.  However, I realized that my inspirational story of a missing alphabet shares ist storyline with a recent Lexus' hybrid commercial.  You can watch it here.

Hmm, the missing H vs., the missing e.  maybe I should have worked at an ad-agency.

No comments: