- Do we need fear of god to help the needy?
- Do we need to look upto personality cults to understand who we are - this includes Christianity and all other sects and religions which gain their ideals from one person's revelation.
- Do we have to feel guilt that we have something that others don't? And if so, should the be the reason to give.
- Haven't great philanthropists been world's major capitalists?
- Are people who are involved in religious groups - satya sai baba's movement, amma's movement, SRi's movement - irrational and guilty of their blind faith to an idea or belief?
Friday, October 12, 2007
instruments of guilt
A few things that trouble me in today's world: