Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bam Bam Obama!

I logged into my linkedin account today and was very surprised to see a question from Mr.Obama's campaign! It was a question relating to small businesses and entrepreneurs and how the future president might help these sectors. About 1100 professionals had already answered the question, and of course, I posted an answer as well.

I was very impressed with the smartness with which Mr. Obama's campaign has reached out to a large network of professionals. They essentially took the youtube.com idea a step forward and reached out to the linked community and their effort needs an appreciation. Mrs. Clinton in my opinion is just a front to Mr. Clinton's bid for another 8 years at office. Whether, the Democrats acknowledge it or not, that is the uncomfortable truth. even if she does show intelligence, she is cold, unwarm and seems very unapproachable - dinosaur rooted in the past. Mr. Obama is warm, genuine, honest and has new ideas about the world and US' place in it. I wish, he becomes the Prez.

No comments: