Friday, April 13, 2007

It is War!

Some anonymous blogger has declared a war on me by suggesting me that I attend counseling to correct myself. The person's comments are also getting more personal. If you want a debate have it with your own identity and not by hiding yourself behind a veil.

I also have to add that I do not respect an anonymous reader's opinions, that too when it is someone who is really bent on correcting who I am. For whatever I am worth, I have more admirers, friends, and well-wishers than enemies. So, please refrain from further anonymous posts, as I am not going to allow any more. If you have say anything say it in the open.

I also chose to delete the anonymous person's comments :). I have also changed the commenting on my blog by making comments moderated. Not that many comment on my posts. However, I do not want some overzealous person defacing my blog.

I reiterate that the person talk to me with their true identity if they want to sort out things with me. Else, I have nothing much to say on this issue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is this warmonger?