Thursday, March 22, 2007

Grad School Blues!

The date is fast approaching! I will probably defend my thesis in a couple of months and here I am back to my blogging. Not a very good sign, I suppose. Well, I am beginning to get some closure on my markov graph dynamic network model, so.. what the heck!

As I look back at the last five years in grad school, P(iling)h(igher)D(eeper)...I am beginning to feel that I will miss these years terribly. Be it the complex data analysis courses, the long drives back and forth between detroit and penn state, time with peers at local bars, meetings with my advisors, ..they will all be missed. Grad school blues!

Afterthought:
I always wonder how long will I keep up the blogging! One of my peers in the program told me that faculty who are on the tenure clock should not out there blogging about "worldy" stuff. Apparently, we might get penalized at tenure review for something that we might have blogged about. Although the thought scares me, I continue to do it as I gathered that I am balanced in opinions on my blog!

No comments: