Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Saturn Outlook

I visited the North American Auto Show in detroit and the one vehicle that really caught my attention was the new Saturn Outlook. I am not a big fan of SUVs, but this one really caught my eye.

I went and researched the vehicle on Edmunds.com and it turns out that this one is truly a winner! Throw in Saturn's no-haggle dealer experience, you have an excellent deal on your hands.

If you are on the market for a new car also check out Saturn's new mid-size Sedan - The Aura. We got our Aura XE (the base version) in end October. It went on to win the best car award at the auto show and for a good reason. The car has a lot of standard features and the interiors are done very tastefully. Throw in a smooth ride feeling, XM Radio, GM On Star, a very juicy 3.5 L 224 HP engine (the higher XR gives you a 3.6 L 252 HP powerhouse), the car is a dream ride on the highway. We get a very respectable 22 mpg in the city and 30 on the highway.

No comments: